Head of School Information
Mac Hall, 8th Head of School
BS, Education: Valdosta State College
Ed.M.: Valdosta State College
Educational Specialist, Educational Leadership: University of Central Florida
Interactive libraries on both campuses, makerspace on both campuses, a Learning Center, a gymnasium, three playing fields, a center for the arts that includes a 375-person theater, and a 2,800 square foot marine studies facility.
Faculty & Staff
Number of Faculty: 65
Number of Staff / Administrators: 20
Student/Teacher Ratio: 15:1
Canterbury runs on a rolling admission schedule, which means we accept applications year-round. There are waiting lists for specific grades, so acceptances for applications submitted in February for the fall school year will be at the top of the list.
Canterbury School of Florida welcomes students of any race, religion, national and ethnic origin, sexual orientation, economic or social status.
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC)
- National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
- School and Student Services for Financial Aid
- National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)
- Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE)
- Bay Area Association of Independent Schools (BAAIS)
- Educational Records Bureau (ERB)
- Secondary School Admission Test Board (SSATB)
- National Association of College Admission Counselors (NACAC)
- Southern Association of College Admissions Counselors (SACAC)
- Florida High School Athletics Association (FHSAA)