Tuition & Fee Schedule Payment Plans
||$3,300 - $8.800
|Price varies depending upon full day,
half day, 3x/week or 5x/week
||$6,475 - $10,725
|Price varies depending upon
full day or half day
|Grades 1 - 4
|Grades 6 - 8
|Grades 9 - 12
Parents of new students and re-enrolling students are required to submit a non-refundable deposit of $1,000 per child with the signed enrollment contract in February. Deposits are applied to the balance of tuition.
A 10% discount will apply for each sibling enrolled after the first child at Canterbury School of Florida.
The matriculation fee is a one-time, non-refundable fee per student due at the time of initial enrollment. If a student leaves school and returns at a later date, no additional fee is charged. First child: $400; second child: $300; each additional child: $200.
Each grade has an activity fee to cover the cost of co-curricular activities that enrich the classroom learning experience. This fee may be paid on the same schedule as tuition payments.
PK3 - PK4: $350 Grades K - 4: $525 Grades 5 - 8: $845 Grades 9 - 12: $875
Academic Materials/Technology Fee
PK3 - PK4: $75 Grades K - 1: $150 Grades 2-8: $250 Grades 9-12: $150
Grades 2-8 are charged a slightly higher fee to cover the 1:1 Program device costs for course materials including e-books and workbooks, as well as the costs associated with the use of school-owned technology equipment. Also covered are filtering, bandwidth, traffic management and internet security. Payment of this fee must be recorded in the business office prior to receiving a device.
Facilities Maintenance Fee
$300 per student. This fee covers the Provision for Plant Replacement Renewal and Special Maintenance (PPRRSM).
- School uniforms. PK3 - Grade 8 are required. Uniforms can be purchased from Lands' End online or locally from Big T Printing. Used uniforms are also available at a reduced rate through the Parents’ Association.
- Physical Education (PE) uniforms must be purchased online for all students enrolled in Grades 5-8 ($25 per uniform).
- Textbooks. Grades 5 - 12 must purchase textbooks individually through MBS (avg. $400 - $750/year). At the end of the year, the vendor buys back textbooks in acceptable condition for a discount or future credit.
- Lunch orders (avg. $7.00/day depending on order)
- After-school extended care for PK3 - Grade 8 ($2,600 - $2,800/year depending upon child's age, payment plan and frequency of attendance)
Like other independent schools, Canterbury depends on parents, grandparents, staff, trustees, alumni and friends to contribute to our Annual Fund each year. Gifts to Canterbury School of Florida are fully tax-deductible under our 501(c)3 non-profit status.
For students who enrich our student body, yet whose family might bear financial hardship in order to attend Canterbury, financial assistance is available. TADS is used to determine need and families may apply for the upcoming school year from December 1 - March 1. Learn more about affording Canterbury.